Rates and Details
4 Hour Half Day Trip
1 to 4 people: $400
5 people: $500
6 people: $600
8 Hour Full Day Trip
1 to 3 people: $600
4 people: $650
5 people: $700
6 people: $800
Frequently Asked Questions
Do We Clean Fish?
All fish that are cleaned are part of the 4 hour block of time that is on a 4 hour half day trip.
Do We Have To Pay A Deposit?
All Trips that are booked at least two weeks out require a minimum deposit of $200 that is nonrefundable. This deposit Guarantees your trip for the day and time slot you booked. However if the day that is booked is a bad weather day made by the decision of your guide Chris Edwards, we will then use the deposit credit to reschedule the trip no later than 4 weeks out from the original day that was booked.
What are the safety protocols?
All children 13 and under must where a life jacket at all times, if you have a life jacket that that fits your child well, please feel free to bring it.
Can You Accomodate More Than 6 People?
With advanced notice, I have the capability to accommodate more than 6 people using additional guides and boats.
Do We Need To Bring Anything?
- Make sure you bring your fishing license with you!
- You might want to always wear warm clothing in layers because the lake is always cooler than the regular temperature and warms up throughout the day. It is a good idea to bring rain gear, not only if there is a chance of rain but also during cooler, windy days because water can spray into the boat. Remember, it is always better to have more than enough clothing then not enough.
- You might want to bring a small cooler with Ice to take your catch home and keep it cool
- You may want to bring snacks to munch on
- You may want to bring a small cooler with beverages
- Sunglass, sunscreen
What Is Included In The Full Day Trip?
On all Full day 8 hour trips we will stop and eat lunch on the water and divide the trip in to two parts. Halfway through the trip we will stop an estimated hour for lunch to break up the 8 hours and add a fun exciting part of the custom trip. There is a verity of reasonably priced waterside restaurants that are conveniently on the water with amazing atmospheres. The stop for lunch is part of the 8 hour block of time that is on a Full day 8 hour trip. All fish that are cleaned are part of the 8 hour block of time that is on a 8 hour Full day trip.
Is There A Cancellation Policy?
Cancelations must be made 14 days prior to the date of your trip to not lose the deposit. If a trip is cancelled for any reason, it must be rescheduled no later than 4 weeks out of the original date that the trip was booked on to not lose the deposit.